Important Wardrobe Essentials for Every Woman
Do you wish you had a clothing collection that allowed you to mix and match pieces to create the perfect outfit for every occasion? With the right women's wardrobe essentials, you can have the versatile and stylish wardrobe of your dreams. Here's a look at six essentials you should always have on hand:
- A simple white t-shirt that fits well and has a conservative neckline will come in handy on a weekly basis. Wear it with a dressy skirt and blazer for an office-ready look, or pair it with denim jeans for a casual weekend outfit.
- A neutral blazer can be worn in the spring or fall to let you get more wear out of your favorite short-sleeve blouse. Black or tan blazers go with almost anything, and they can make your outfit look more professional.
- Ballet flats should be your go-to shoes for days when you have to run from one destination to the other. They can be dressed up with fitted pants and a blouse or down with your favorite pair of leggings or skinny jeans.
- A striped pencil skirt can be matched with most any color solid top. You can even wear it with your simple white t-shirt for a casual look. It's comfortable enough to keep you from rushing to get it off after work.
- Fitted black pants are another essential, especially if you work in an office with a business casual dress code. On days you don't feel like putting together an outfit, just pair them with virtually any top.
- Dark denim skinny jeans can easily be tucked inside boots in the winter and worn with flats or sandals in the summer.
Contact us at Closet Barcode to discover the perfect women's wardrobe essentials and accessories to build your collection today.
Image Source: Glamour
Leave a comment