See the Beautiful Spring Handbag Trends for 2015
As spring rolls in, it's time to start making over your wardrobe in preparation for the warmer weather. That includes finding new handbags to match your favorite outfits. Here is a look at some spring handbag trends for 2015 to keep in mind as you shop:
- Circular purses and clutches are very trendy right now. If you don't like carrying your bag in-hand, look for round cross-body bags, which are popping up on the runway. Both solid colors and prints are fashionable in circular bags.
- Even cross-body bags in more traditional square and rectangular styles are popular this spring. Look for rigid, hard sided bags with just a few simple embellishments, such as a single buckle or medallion.
- Multicolored bags with large patches of color are gaining popularity among celebrities. Look for bags with bold stripes of color on the edges, or ones with a diagonal splash of color across the front. Bright hues like turquoise and yellow are in for spring, so don't be afraid to choose a bag that's a little louder than one you might normally wear.
- If you have a modern taste, look for a bag with a loud flowered pattern on its front. This style can add a splash of inspiration to an otherwise neutral ensemble of business attire.
- Metallic shades are another handbag trend for 2015. Look for bags in red or purple metallic shades, as well as satchels with matte fronts and metallic edges.
- Tote bags are back. This is good news for those who try to fit a lot into their days and have several items to bring along with them. Look for pale white, bone, and yellow totes.
To find the latest spring handbag trends for 2015 and more, contact Closet Barcode and explore our collection of women's handbags.
Leave a comment