Why You Should Wear White Colors this Winter
Winter is just around the corner, and it's time to start putting together your wardrobe for the new season. One color you can't skimp on this year is white. It comes in various shades and textures so you'll never be lacking in variety. Here's a look at five more reasons to wear white colors this winter:
- White shades (and other light colors, for that matter) have a way of brightening up dreary days. When the sky is gray and the ground is covered in slush, steering away from black or brown and opting instead for white or light-colored outfits will cheer you up.
- You'll stand out from the crowd when you wear white amongst a sea of people dressed in dark navy and brown tones. If you love being the center of attention, this is one of the best reasons to wear light colors in winter.
- White pairs with most any other color. Pull out a white top, and you won't have to waste time deciding which pair of pants or skirt matches appropriately.
- White is figure-flattering, which everyone needs in the winter when holiday eating tends to put on a few extra pounds. Wearing white will make you look trim, sleek and elegant.
- You don't have to retire your white items at the end of winter like you do your dark-colored items. Keep on wearing them into the spring season, perhaps pairing them with some bright colors like violet and cobalt blue rather than deeper, wintry tones.You can wear a white winter coat on chilly spring days next year and not look out of place.
Find all of the best winter clothing at Closet Barcode. We invite you to contact us to explore our collections of well-made handbags, tops, and skirts from a variety of designers.
Image Source: Vogue via Pinterest
Leave a comment