Wonderful Color Trends for Your Fall Wardrobe
Typically, fall fashion encompasses the organic tones of fallen leaves that the season bring to mind. Not so this year: fall color trends step out of the box with some striking hues that cannot fail to make an impact. Check out our list of favorites:
- Ketchup red. The purest of reds, ketchup is the color of power. For a bold look, allow ketchup to dominate your entire outfit. Otherwise, use the color in accessories for an element of surprise.
- Royal blue. A classic favorite, royal blue is big this fall for its ability to stand out from a crowd dominated by understated tones without being too extravagant.
- Bronze. Surpassing gold this season, bronze is the metal to be wearing. Unlike other metallics, this shade manages to sparkle but lacks a shine that can be uncomfortably blinding.
- Moss green. Fall color trends must include a shade of green, but this year fashions are toned down to a paler moss. Fresh and calming, moss works for virtually all types of clothing and accessories.
- Cotton candy pink. Last fall, we saw pale pink taking over fashion trends. This year its a bright cotton candy that should be filling your wardrobe. While remaining feminine, this tone packs quite a punch.
- Traffic-stopping yellow. This bright color certainly will not go unnoticed, although it also works well combined with other tones for less shocking appeal.
- Dark teal. Somewhere in between green and blue, this deep neutral is suitable for practically any occasion.
- Purple-tinged gray. Give traditional grays a modern look by choosing basics tinged with just the slightest purple.
You'll love exploring our range of clothing and handbags. We invite you to contact us at Closet Barcode to find apparel and accessories in your favorite fall color trends.
Leave a comment